Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My favourite song in english

The first time i heared this song was in a friend’s house, the last year, while we were doing a workshop work. We were so sleepy and we had to continue working, so we started listening to music and then this song strarted to sound, we both love it in this moment and we couldn’t stop listening to it. I like it very mush because it talks about women beating and how womens acept it because they are afraid, but there are other diferents cases, the song talks about a women that acept the violence of her husband because she loves him and she loves their relationship the way it is, that’s why the songs name is “ I love the way you lie”. It makes me think about what love really is, it means you have to acept anything from your boyfriend? I think the answer is no, I can love someone very much but my hapiness and my self-esteem in over anything, if my boyfriend cant respect me, he cant love me.
This son song is a mixing of rap and pop, because it is sung by two singers so it have som parts of rap and others of pop, and I think it’s a very good mix.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

2 comments:

  1. hei cata.... i remember this song because you sang to us a long time ago in some kinda party as i can remember....
    i like the subject of it and the video really reflects what the song tries to say.

    ReplyDelete