Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My notebook!!

My favorite piece of technology is my notebook, I got it by jobbing in the summer and my father gave me some help too. I buy it 2 years ago, in July of 2009, before it, I used to use my uncle’s computer, and it wasn’t very nice because I had to wait she to finished using it to do my university works, and the computer was not so good.
I use my notebook every day and a lot of hours a day, because I have so many work to do for the university, and I used it to talk with my family that live in Puerto Varas, I don’t like to use the telephone, so internet is a good way for me to communicate with them. I like my notebook so much because it is very fast so I don’t have any problem to do my work, before I have it I had too many problems because architecture programs need a lot of memory and the other people doesn’t have this kind of computers.
My notebook is a very important part of my career, without it I wouldn’t be able to do my work, it came to save my life!!!

5 comments:

  1. I know! Lap tops! are amazing! but also is awful that you can take your 'work place' anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Architecture programs are a very frecuent problem for the students of this university, I think the university should give everyone a free notebook with all the programs when you start the career

    ReplyDelete
  3. its funny when you said: "it came to save my life"!!
    in my case it came to distract me from my homework too...

    see u around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for people who studied architecture is really a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use mine everytime...i soooo understand you!

    ReplyDelete