Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Angel's post correction!!

This little piece of plastic has eventually became one of my favourite S (favorite) tecnology S (technology)  items. With it  i can write, watch movies, listen to some ramdom music, draw my architecture proyects S (projects), play, communicate, and a lot more.
I got it a few years ago, when my parents decided to buy me one WW (buy me it), with the main purpouse S (purpose) of working at school. It  always  λ  (it is always) a great gift because it keeps you connected with almost everything happening around there, in the world ( ).
i think the very first time i tried to use one, was when a was S (when I was) in 5th grade, i was really existed, and eveything S (everything)  i did was playing "solitario". I konw S (know) its P (it’s) quite boring, but then the planet was different, and normal people used to have fun with that.
Now things are a bit different, computers have become like ( ) a part of our life, and there are people who couldn't be able to live without them, even more now with those facebook or twitter things. In my particular case, i use it to work on my architecture proyects S (projects) and chat with friends. Its P (it’s) also, useful when you have nothing better to do and then look for funny things to share on facebook. Its P (it’s) fun to have one, but sometimes handmade proyects S (projects) are so much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment