Thursday, April 7, 2011

My favorite place


“El bolsón” is a little city in the south of Argentina. I went to El Bolsón this summer because I traveled all around the south of Argentina. I did this trip with my cousin because we both like to know different places, and we like to do it walking, so he is my travel partner. In this place de food is so cheap! So I ate in many different places and I ate a lot of pizza. The same day I arrived to el Bolsón, there was the called “Fiesta del Lúpulo”; that is a party that happens every year where people go to drink different types of beer.
The best thing of this city is that only young people go there, you don’t see people older than 30’, so you can listen to music and relax, nobody will claim because of it and if you like the beach you can go to Puelo lake and enjoy the sun and the water, I definitely recommended this place, there’s no place as beautiful as el Bolsón.

No comments:

Post a Comment