Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Favorite Web Site

Well I don’t know too much about web sites but I really like GrooveShark, because I love listening to music and sometimes I don’t have my music with me and it’s a good solution for it. The bad side is that if you don’t have internet, you can’t listening to music, but it couldn’t be perfect. I prefer to have my music I my notebook, and in my cell phone but if I don’t have them, I use GrooveShark.
I discovered it by a friend, someday I went to her house to work and I wanted to listen to a song that I had in my notebook but I didn’t have my notebook in this moment so she told me about this page and y could listen to my song. Since this day I look for all my favorites songs there.
I don’t visit it frequently, because I have my music saved in my notebook, but every time I don’t have it, I visit GrooveShark, I think it is one or two times a month.
I think it’s special because there’s no other page where I can listen to music online, and if there are, I don’t know, it’s like YouTube but you don’t have to see de video, and because of it, it’s more speed and you can create a music list, so you don’t spend time, I really love this page!

http://www.grooveshark.com/

3 comments:

  1. i like grooveshark too! :) it has loads of music and you can alwats discover something new, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about that site, but i think terra has a site that sounds similar to your description!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im idictted to grooveshark, i have different playlist and i use it all the time.... this thing is fun as hell!!!

    ReplyDelete