Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Valdivia!

Here you can see the botanical garden of the “Universidad Austral de Chile” in Valdivia. I took this photo on May 17th  at my best friend’s birthday. This year for the first time, we had vacations on May so I went to Puerto Varas to visit my family. My best friend studies in the UACH in Valdivia, that it’s located three hours north of Puerto Varas, so I went there for the day.
He showed me the whole university, and it’s so beautiful. I love my university but when I know this one I couldn’t believe it. It is located on an island in the center of the city so you can see the Calle-calle river in the whole university and it’s so awesome!
Inside the university there is a botanical garden that is an awesome place, there are the most beautiful color that I’ve ever seen, I don’t like autumn very much because I hate to be cold, but I love the colors it have, I love to see the leaves falling from the trees and that’s why I love this photo, I love the way it shows the magic of the place, seeing this photo I could remember the sound of the trees moving because of the wind, even I can smell the wet ground again.
I hope you can enjoy this picture as I do, and you can visit this place too.

No comments:

Post a Comment