Friday, May 13, 2011

The strike!


Well, I’m really afraid of it because it affects me directly, i have three little brothers and they go to school, my father can’t pay their school and my career, so I need to pay it with student loans. The 80% of my career is paid by the “fondo solidario” loan, and the rest of it is paid by the “crédito con aval del estado”, so I have to pay only $40.000, I can’t afford to pay more. One of the items of the strike, talks about the loans, because students will not have the “fondo solidario” loan anymore and that’s too bad for me.
In spite I’m afraid for my future, I’m more afraid for the demonstration because I hate to be in places with too much people, and always something goes wrong, many persons get hurt, some people start to fight with the police and I really hate it!
I think the government should spend more resources for the university education because it affects many people, I think is very unfair that some students can’t study because they can’t afford to pay their careers; they are the future of the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment