Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hidroaysen

Someday I went to my dance class, after the English class, two or three weeks ago, and my eyes started to pain so much, I was so scared because then I couldn’t breathe, I didn’t know what was happening, and then I remembered that, that day was the voting about hidroaysen, and I realized that the project had been approved.
I couldn’t believe it, because I really hate this project, and I think that many persons think like me. I think that a hydroelectric power station is a good idea, but this project is terrible. I can’t imagine the Chilean Patagonia with high tension cables, it will be terrible! In that case they should build the cables under the ground but they will not do it because it’s so expensive, but the Patagonia’s beauty is worth it.
The worst part is that people that live there will not have any benefit, and either the rest of the population in Chile all the energy will be busy by large firms.
I think that everybody criticize the project but no one do anything for save energy, criticize is so easy, but it doesn’t help, we must think about it and act.
Hydroelectric power stations are so much better than thermoelectric power stations, but it doesn’t mean that hidroaysen is a good project, it have many problems that we can’t accept.

1 comment: