Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who im I

Hello class, im Catalina Casas-Cordero, I study architecture, I live in Santiago, my family live in Puerto Varas but y borned in Curico, so i know the south or Chile very well. I went to The Kent School and Germania del verbo Divino college. I want to be an Structural architect and I'm sure i will get it.
Mi father is builter so i love this area since i was a baby, but i realiced what i wanted to do after the PSU and im sure this is the correct road.
I hope all of you love your careers as mush as i do, because is what your gonna do your whole lifes.
Enjoy them!!

2 comments:

  1. hello Catalina
    I hope you enjoy our English class as part of your career.
    Kind regards and see you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell us more about yourself cata!!! you seem kinda shy to me..
    see you at the classroom!

    ReplyDelete